Nursery - Julia Donaldson
Welcome to Nursery - Julia Donaldson
We are 19 curious little learners who are enjoying our nursery experience. Take a look through our page to find out important information and what we have been doing whilst at nursery.
Curriculum for the Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception)
Our nursery environment is carefully planned to meet the outcomes of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum (EYFS) and inspires little learners by motivating and encouraging them to explore new experiences and share their achievements with their peers.
The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum sets the standards for the learning, development and care of your child from birth to 5 years. It is based on seven areas of learning with each area having a set of Early Learning Goals.
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Understanding the world
- Physical development
- Expressive arts and design
Please see the following parents guide for more information;
What our nursery offers
We offer flexible care between 8.45 am - 3.30 pm for 15 hours of free government funded childcare for 3 and 4 year old's for 38 weeks of the year. We also offer 30 hours of free government funded childcare for working families who are eligible for 38 weeks of the year.
Additional paid hours can be booked and full time places are available.
Please contact our school office on 01332 662631 for more information.
Eligibility for the free 30 hours
- Both Parents must be working (or sole parent if in a lone parent family)
- Each parent must have a weekly minimum income equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or national living wage.
- Each parent must have an income less than £100,000 per year.